Our company provides design-engineering and PLC programming services as well as fabrication, assembly inspections, supervisions, follow up and performance testing in the area of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical / PLC systems for the offshore and maritime industry.
Altum delivers various types of electrical cabinets in ordinary execution as well as for explosive zones in accordance with ATEX and IECex.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you.
We offer a full range of offshore wind services to the Global
market using the local workforce. Through this, Altum
ensures transfer of knowledge and experience and
contributes to the development of a locally established
In the offshore wind industry, Altum has experience with
designing and fabricating cable pull-in systems for
Equinor’s Hywind Tampen offshore floating wind farm. In
addition to this, we have a long track record of designing
and delivering a range of material handling solutions,
providing crane inspections, NDT inspections, QA/QC and
fabrication follow-up services. Altum also delivers
About the company
ALTUM has been built on years of experience of personnel who have been involved in multiple offshore projects.
Our team provide design-engineering and PLC programming services as well as fabrication, assembly inspections, supervisions, follow up and testing performance in the area of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical / PLC systems for the offshore and maritime industry.
We specialize in making turn key products from engineering to commissioning.
- personnel have been involved in implemented offshore projects worldwide in Europe and Asia for companies such as Statoil, Exxon Mobil, BP, Total, Axess, ALPA, Palfinger, AXTech, National Oilwell Varco, Aker Solutions, and others
- is based on well-educated staff and highly qualified production workers
- is experienced in engineering of offshore devices and marine systems
- provides supervision services concerning fabrication, assembly and testing
- manufactures offshore and marine equipment
- for each project, prepares executive documentation, design package, manufacture record book, assembly dossier and test record book
- is certified by ATEX to supply electrical systems for hazardous areas
- performs all works whilst maintaining health and safety requirements
- ALTUM delivers and fully equip various types of electrical Ex cabinets.
- Engineering in mechanical, hydraulic and electrical / PLC discipline
- – 3D modeling
- – 2D drawings (General Arrangement, fabrication/detail, assembly, transportation drawings)
- – strength calculations
- – hydraulic calculations and flow diagrams
- – electrical schematics (single/block line diagrams, connection diagrams)
- – PLC programming
- – documentation required for Class Societies for approval
- Project management
- Project Supervision and follow up
- – steel fabrication follow up
- – assembly supervision
- – testing support / performance (Internal testing, FAT, Commissioning)
- Steel structure fabrication, complete assembly, start-up and testing according to Class and NORSOK standards and regulations
Our projects are done in accordance with NORSOK and Class Societies standards, requirements and regulations.
Managing Director / Board Member
+48 575 122 300
+48 605 549 900
Sales & Marketing Manager
+48 787 038 212
+48 737 824 730
Techincal Director / Board Member
+48 506 355 706
Supply Chain Manager
+48 6668 388 894
+48 518 458 523
ALTUM Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bysewska 30
VAT ID: PL584277038